Lemons are considered superfoods and provide several health benefits. Lemon Squash or Lemonade is a mixture of lemon juice, water and raw unrefined sugar, and is an easy way to get a healthy dose of Vitamin C.
What are the ingredients used in our Lemon Squash?
The ingredients are handpicked, farm-grown indigenous organic lemons & raw unrefined sugar.
How can our Lemon squash be used?
- Chilled water and ice cubes when added to Amorearth Lemon Squash with a sprig of mint make for an extremely refreshing drink.
- When flavouring a cocktail or mocktail, use Amorearth Lemon Squash.
- This squash has versatile uses in the kitchen and can be used a topping on desserts, served with vanilla ice cream or crafting flavoured sorbets for children.
How to store our Lemon Squash?
- Until the seal is broken, store the unopened bottle in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
- After breaking the seal, refrigerate the product to extend its shelf life.
- Unopened bottles remain for a year with the flavour and taste of lemon intact.